What is ACDC biggest hit?
- What is ACDC biggest hit?
- Is AC DC bigger than Metallica?
- How many albums does ACDC have total?
- What is the order of the AC DC albums?
- When did ACDC release big balls?
- Who writes ACDC songs?
- Who is the biggest metal band in the world right now?
- Is Metallica heavy?
- Has ACDC ever had a number one hit?
- Who has sold the most albums?
- What was the first AC DC album?
- What was AC DC first album in the US?
- How many albums did the AC DC Sell?
- How many albums does AC DC have?
What is ACDC biggest hit?
AC/DC's Official Top 10 most-streamed songs
- It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Want to Rock 'n' Roll) UK streams: 10.8 million. ...
- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. UK streams: 11 million. ...
- Whole Lotta Rosie. UK streams 12.4 million. ...
- Hells Bells. Streams: 16.4 million. ...
- TNT. ...
- Shoot To Thrill. ...
- You Shook Me All Night Long. ...
- Highway To Hell.
Is AC DC bigger than Metallica?
According to Pollstar, Metallica have sold approximately 22.1 million tickets since 1982, bringing in around $1.4 billion. This is in comparison to AC/DC (14 million tickets sold) and Ozzy Osbourne (13.2 million tickets if one combines both Ozzy and Black Sabbath sales).
How many albums does ACDC have total?
Australian rock band AC/DC, between 19, have released 17 studio albums (15 available worldwide and two released only in Australia), two soundtrack albums, three live albums, 11 video albums, and two box set albums.
What is the order of the AC DC albums?
- 1975. High Voltage [Australia] Festival Records.
- 1975. T.N.T. Albert Productions.
- 1976. High Voltage. Legacy / Epic / Sony Music.
- 1976. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. Legacy / Epic / Sony Music.
- 1977. Let There Be Rock. Epic / Sony Music.
- 1978. Powerage. Epic.
- 1978. If You Want Blood You've Got It. Legacy / Epic.
- 1979. Highway to Hell.
When did ACDC release big balls?
2013Big Balls / Released
Who writes ACDC songs?
|"Given the Dog a Bone"||Brian Johnson Angus Young Malcolm Young||Back in Black|
|"Go Down"||Bon Scott Angus Young Malcolm Young||Let There Be Rock|
|"Go Zone"||Brian Johnson Angus Young Malcolm Young||Blow Up Your Video|
|"Gone Shootin'"||Bon Scott Angus Young Malcolm Young||Powerage|
Who is the biggest metal band in the world right now?
Metallica Not only is Metallica the largest metal band in the world but they are particularly active on YouTube. Their classic songs have the power to keep pulling in the views it seems. 'Nothing Else Matters,' 'Enter Sandman,' 'The Unforgiven,' and 'One' have almost 2 billion views shared between them.
Is Metallica heavy?
Metallica is an American heavy metal band that developed the subgenre of speed metal in the early and mid-1980s. The band released their first album, Kill 'Em All, in 1983, followed by Ride the Lightning in 1984.
Has ACDC ever had a number one hit?
AC/DC have only had three Top 40 hits in America. Their biggest one was 1990's 'Money Talks' from The Razor Edge album and that only reached no 23. ... The only other two charting AC/DC songs in America were 'You Shook Me All Night Long' and 'Back In Black' but they only just crept into the bottom of the chart.
Who has sold the most albums?
The Beatles Top-selling artists worldwide from 19, based on certified sales (in millions)
|Characteristic||Units sales in millions|
What was the first AC DC album?
- The first AC/DC album to gain worldwide distribution was a 1976 compilation of tracks taken from the High Voltage and T.N.T. LPs. Also titled High Voltage, and released on the Atlantic Records label, the album has to date sold three million copies worldwide.
What was AC DC first album in the US?
- Although the band are considered pioneers of heavy metal, its members have always classified their music as "rock 'n' roll". AC/DC underwent several line-up changes before releasing their first album, High Voltage, in 1975. Membership remained stable until bassist Cliff Williams replaced...
How many albums did the AC DC Sell?
- In 47 years of their career, AC/DC sold over 200 million albums worldwide, roughly 75 million in the US. Back in Black alone sold 25 million copies (50 million worldwide), and went on to become the second highest-selling album in history.
How many albums does AC DC have?
- AC/DC has sold nearly 71 million albums in the U.S. alone, making AC/DC one of the five top-selling bands in American music history.