What caused the zombies in The Walking Dead?
- What caused the zombies in The Walking Dead?
- Are there zombies in The Walking Dead?
- How does the zombie virus work in The Walking Dead?
- Who was the zombie in the well Walking Dead?
- Is there a cure in The Walking Dead?
- Who was Patient Zero in the walking dead?
- What they call zombies in The Walking Dead?
- Do walkers poop?
- Is everyone infected in The Walking Dead?
- Who kept Rick alive in the hospital?
- What types of zombies are in The Walking Dead?
- What is the disease in The Walking Dead?
- Who are the characters in The Walking Dead?
- What is The Walking Dead virus?
What caused the zombies in The Walking Dead?
According to a laser sword-wielding Michonne, an unknown alien civilization caused the dead to come back to life and attack humans, with the survivors being turned into a slave race to harvest water the aliens used as currency. "Maybe years after it's all over I'll just casually mention it in an interview.
Are there zombies in The Walking Dead?
Zombies, with their gory presence and murderous walk, have terrified audiences for years. However, when it comes to the show, the zed word' has never been used to refer to the hellish characters, instead, they're called ravenous undead walkers – for the most part of the show.
How does the zombie virus work in The Walking Dead?
In the case of a bite from a walker the victim receives a massive dose of the virus. In such a case the pathogen spreads into the brain like meningitis infecting the synapses in the brain stem. Eventually the virus causes the adrenal glands to hemorrhage and the brain to shutdown followed by the major organs.
Who was the zombie in the well Walking Dead?
Played by actor Brian Hillard, it appeared in episode four of season two, "Cherokee Rose"....
|Bloated well walker|
|Aliases:||Well Walker Walker in the well|
|Franchise:||The Walking Dead|
Is there a cure in The Walking Dead?
Nothing in the story lines we've seen so far really indicates there could be a cure. CDC headquarters near Atlanta has been destroyed, and Eugene confessed he was lying. However, it seems to me that broadly it's not impossible.
Who was Patient Zero in the walking dead?
On Talking Dead, showrunner Dave Erickson confirmed that Gloria is "Patient Zero" of the zombie apocalypse in the entire TV universe. She is also the first character to die across the whole TV universe.
What they call zombies in The Walking Dead?
Walkers Walkers. The number one spot was never in doubt. The name that started it all, “walker” is a word that is synonymous with The Walking Dead. Even people who haven't watched the show before have likely heard of the nickname for the undead, and thus it stands at the top of the list.
Do walkers poop?
Since the process of moving food through the intestinal tract is a muscular process just the same as walking or biting somebody, there's no reason why zombies can't defecate.
Is everyone infected in The Walking Dead?
Get the best of Den of Geek delivered right to your inbox! And both The Walking Dead comic and TV show made sure those rules were established early on. In the comics, it's The Governor who reveals to Rick and Michonne that everyone is “infected” and will return as zombies after death.
Who kept Rick alive in the hospital?
It's likely that Doctor Gale was the one taking care of Rick. She still had access to medical supplies and appeared willing to help people despite witnessing plenty of violence and horrible acts committed by other survivors.
What types of zombies are in The Walking Dead?
- Zombies, mostly referred to in-universe as walkers, roamers, geeks, lurkers, biters, muertos and infected, are an antagonistic force that serve as the primary catalyst for the events within The Walking Dead universe. They serve as universal antagonists.
What is the disease in The Walking Dead?
- Walking Corpse Syndrome or Cotard's Syndrome is a mental disorder in which patients experience delusions that they are dead, do not exist, are putrefying or have lost their vital organs.
Who are the characters in The Walking Dead?
- Rick Grimes' group acts as the protagonists in The Walking Dead: Assault. There are currently 10 playable characters: Rick, Lori Grimes , Carl Grimes, Glenn, Shane, Andrea, Carol, Sophia, Dale, and Michonne.
What is The Walking Dead virus?
- Origin of The Walking Dead Virus. Just a theory of the origins of the virus or whatever it is and why it is in everyone. The death after a bite theory: Once a walker, the concentration of the virus is so high in the mouth that if the living is bitten, the virus gets a boost that can overrun the immune system causing a quick death and take over.