Is the Terminator a cyborg?
- Is the Terminator a cyborg?
- What are the robots in Terminator called?
- Who made the Terminator robot?
- What was the evil cyborg model in Terminator 2?
- Is the t1000 a cyborg?
- Why was the Terminator good in t2?
- Can the T-800 talk without skin?
- How are terminators powered?
- How strong is the T-800?
- What killed the T-1000?
- Are there any cyborgs in Terminator movies?
- Is the Terminator a Cyberman?
- What is the difference betweenterminators and cyborgs?
- What is a cyborg in Star Wars?
Is the Terminator a cyborg?
The Terminator himself is part of a series of machines created by Skynet for infiltration-based surveillance and assassination missions, and while an android for his appearance, he is usually described as a cyborg consisting of living tissue over a robotic endoskeleton.
What are the robots in Terminator called?
James Cameron introduced the first Terminator character in the 1984 film The Terminator, featuring a single cyborg simply called "The Terminator" or "Cyberdyne Systems Model 101", portrayed by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Who made the Terminator robot?
James Cameron Gale Anne Hurd Terminator/Autori
What was the evil cyborg model in Terminator 2?
The T-1000 The T-1000 is described in Terminator 2 as being composed of liquid metal, or a mimetic polyalloy (nanorobotics) that it can manipulate to assume various forms.
Is the t1000 a cyborg?
T-1000 and T-X Terminators, both utilized mimetic polyalloy rather than living tissue for their exterior (and interior in the case of the T-1000). Therefore, most traditional definitions would make them advanced androids, not cyborgs.
Why was the Terminator good in t2?
Why was T-800 a good guy in Terminator 2? - Quora. The humans in the resistance got ahold of a T-800 without destroying it. After restraining and deactivating it they cracked its head open and rewrote parts of its brain so that it would have the objective “Protect John Connor" and then turned it back on.
Can the T-800 talk without skin?
No, they cannot speak.
How are terminators powered?
The T-800 Terminator is powered by an nuclear power cell (or nuclear-energy cell), located in the same approximate position as a human's heart, and is shielded in a case-hardened subassembly inside the triple-armored hyperalloy torso.
How strong is the T-800?
T-800s are very strong. They can "dismantle" your average zombie (which traditionally are seen as decomposing and thus not structurally sound) pretty easily. If they had to do this 50,000 times, that's okay.
What killed the T-1000?
The T-1000 being destroyed by acid. Corrosives, such as concentrated hydrochloric acid were also known to damage T-1000s and could even destroy the units if prolonged exposure could be achieved.
Are there any cyborgs in Terminator movies?
- In the Terminator franchise, many Terminators are cyborgs. The Series 8xx and 900 Infiltrators are made up of living tissue over metal endoskeletons, and have referred to themselves as "cybernetic organisms". Both Terminators and Resistance fighters have also occasionally used the phrase "cyborg" interchangeably with "cybernetic organism".
Is the Terminator a Cyberman?
- No, the Terminator is a cyborg, which is why an actual Terminator says "I'm a CYBERNETIC ORGANISM - LIVING TISSUE OVER A METAL ENDOSKELETON" – Wad Cheber Jul 7 '15 at 1:55. Daleks and Cybermen have a lot in common, since they are both cyborgs.
What is the difference betweenterminators and cyborgs?
- Terminators are the killing machines with living tissue over robotic endoskeleton with organic marital. Cyborgs are living organisms with a robotic or mechanical parts. Androids are robots that are made to look and act like human beings or a human-like characteristic in form.
What is a cyborg in Star Wars?
- In simple words, a cyborg is a creature which is half machine and half biological organism. With the exception of human-based cyborgs such as I825.M, the I-950 and the Hybrid, all Terminators are androids. With the addition of living tissue they gain the title of cyborg, despite the fact that models such as the T-800...