Is Stranger things OK for 12?
- Is Stranger things OK for 12?
- Is 11 dead stranger things?
- Is Stranger things real story?
- Is Stranger things kid friendly?
- Why is Stranger Things 16+?
- Why is Stranger Things PG 14?
- How old is Steve in Stranger Things season3?
- How old is Eleven from Stranger Things in real life?
- What is stranger things based on?
- Where is stranger things based on?
- What is the plot in Stranger Things?
- What is the premise of Stranger Things?
- What is the monster On 'Stranger Things'?
Is Stranger things OK for 12?
Stranger Things is a must see for everyone! But NOT for little kids, best for older tweens, teens, and adults! ... But all in all, it's a great show, and it actually has great messages, and positive role models. And despite the TV-14 rating, it would be fine for 11 and up!
Is 11 dead stranger things?
Stranger Things was pitched as a limited series, and it was planned that Eleven would sacrifice herself in the last episode of the series. But, Netflix were keen for the show to be continued in a second season, so the brothers decided to keep this character alive.
Is Stranger things real story?
Stranger Things' true story is based on a mind-blowing CIA experiment. ... To achieve this, they threaded a real government project called MKUltra into the storyline of season one, which formed the basis of Dr Brenner's experiments on Eleven.2 giorni fa
Is Stranger things kid friendly?
Stranger Things is rated TV-14 on Netflix, so it's intended for an audience consisting of teens and adults. Being that the show is a sci-fi horror drama, viewers can expect intense scenes involving topics of experimentation, grotesque looking creatures, murder, death, and violence.
Why is Stranger Things 16+?
There is graphic violence, more character deaths shown on screen, and some incredibly gruesome scenes associated with the season's monsters. Even some children, and adults for that matter, above the age of 14 years old might find it to be too much.
Why is Stranger Things PG 14?
The Series, Stranger Things Age Rating is TV-14 for moderate threat, injury detail, infrequent moderate sex references.
How old is Steve in Stranger Things season3?
19 Character's age: Steve, born in 1966, is 17 in Season 1, 18 in Season 2, and is 18 or 19 in Season 3.
How old is Eleven from Stranger Things in real life?
How old is Millie Bobby Brown? Millie Bobby Brown (born Febru) is 15 years old. She was born in Marbella, Spain. In season 3 of 'Stranger Things', the character Eleven is 14 years old.
What is stranger things based on?
They also took inspiration from strange experiments that took place during the Cold War and real world conspiracy theories involving secret government experiments. Stranger Things has attracted record viewership on Netflix and has a broad, active and international fan base.
Where is stranger things based on?
Hawkins, Indiana The Duffer brothers series is a sci-fi horror drama that focuses on the supernatural events in Hawkins, Indiana in the '80s. Stranger Things has an amazing storyline that follows a group of teens who decide to investigate on their own when one of their friends mysteriously comes up missing.
What is the plot in Stranger Things?
- Plot Overview. Meursault, the narrator, is a young man living in Algiers. After receiving a telegram informing him of his mother’s death, he takes a bus to Marengo, where his mother had been living in an old persons’ home. He sleeps for almost the entire trip. When he arrives, he speaks to the director of the home.
What is the premise of Stranger Things?
- The premise of “Stranger Things”, which is set in the 1980s, is that MK Ultra experiments with LSD on an unsuspecting guinea pig woman has led to the birth of a daughter called Eleven by her handlers who has telekinetic powers that a top-secret government agency wants to harness for military purposes against the Soviet Union.
What is the monster On 'Stranger Things'?
- Fans have come up with a mind-blowing theory about the monster in 'Stranger Things'. The show has already revealed that Eleven is the reason the monster, dubbed the Demogorgon from “Dungeons and Dragons,” exists — it’s the result of the torture placed on her due to Dr. Brenner’s ( Matthew Modine ) experiments.