What is In the Mood for Love about?
- What is In the Mood for Love about?
- Why is it called In the Mood for Love?
- Is it In the Mood for Love worth watching?
- What was the secret in In the Mood for Love?
- What language is spoken in in the mood for love?
- Is in the mood for love Japanese?
- How does in the mood for love end?
- Do you have to watch in the mood for love before 2046?
- What genre is in the mood for love?
- What does the end of In the Mood for Love mean?
- What is the meaning of in the mood for Love?
- What is the movie in the mood for love about?
- What does in the mode for Love stand for?
- Does in the mood for Love have a tragic ending?
What is In the Mood for Love about?
Due vicini di casa, entrambi in coppia, scoprono che i rispettivi partner sono infedeli e iniziano a sentirsi attratti l'uno dall'altra. In the Mood for Love/Sinossi del film
Why is it called In the Mood for Love?
Title. The film's original Chinese title, meaning "the age of blossoms" or "the flowery years" – a Chinese metaphor for the fleeting time of youth, beauty and love – derives from a song of the same name by Zhou Xuan from a 1946 film. The English title derives from the song "I'm in the Mood for Love".
Is it In the Mood for Love worth watching?
This is an excellent film--with beautiful and haunting music and an interesting story. I like how the two people knew their partners were cheating on them but they were just too decent to return the favor. Their unresolved love was very well developed and really had me pulling for the characters.
What was the secret in In the Mood for Love?
Thinking about this in relation to the final sequence of In the Mood for Love, it strikes me that Chow's whispered secret provides a clue to the answer to this question. The secret in this case is that which cannot be said (love) and an intensity which cannot be grasped.
What language is spoken in in the mood for love?
Chinese SpanishCantoneseFrenchShanghainese In the Mood for Love/Lingue
Is in the mood for love Japanese?
3. Japanese short story influenced this masterpiece The original inspiration came from a Japanese short story. The story is about two strangers often walking past each other in a stairwell without exchanging any words. However, the story ends with the characters committing suicide.
How does in the mood for love end?
The movie's ending is the purest crystallization of its themes. In short, it becomes clear that any romance between Su and Chow will never be. The latter tells Su he loves her and when he has to leave for a new job, he asks her to come with him; he waits but eventually leaves, and she arrives too late.
Do you have to watch in the mood for love before 2046?
There's no need to watch ITMFL before 2046, but doing so will enhance your enjoyment of it. I say there's no need for it because there is no plot dependency. So you can understand either perfectly without having seen the other. However, the movies share a main character.
What genre is in the mood for love?
Romance DramaMelodrama In the Mood for Love/Generi Wong Kar-wai's In the Mood for Love is a romance melodrama in the Chinese form of the genre. Specifically, it is a Chinese melodrama known as wenyi pian, a genre akin to the American soap opera but culturally produced for the Chinese society (Teo 3).
What does the end of In the Mood for Love mean?
The ending citation is a reflection of how Chow feels about his relationship with Su. As the years passed by, he no longer knows whether Su's feelings for him were as deep as his, since she was never able to reciprocate his feelings with the same intensity.
What is the meaning of in the mood for Love?
- "In the Mood for Love", an artful amalgamation of style and substance, is a symphonic film about the unpredictability of love, the persistence of memory, and the gentle, bittersweet pain of harboring a beautiful secret. Welcome to my film-watching consciousness, Mr. Wong Kar-wai.
What is the movie in the mood for love about?
- In the Mood for Love is a 2000 Hong Kong romantic drama film written, produced, and directed by Wong Kar-wai. It tells the story of a man (played by Tony Leung) and a woman (Maggie Cheung) whose spouses have an affair together and who slowly develop feelings for each other.
What does in the mode for Love stand for?
- In the Mood for Love is a 2000 Hong Kong romantic drama film written, produced, and directed by Wong Kar-wai. Its original Chinese title means "Flowery Years".
Does in the mood for Love have a tragic ending?
- In The Mood For Love is hailed as one of the best movies of the 21st Century and here's the film's quietly tragic ending explained. Here's In The Mood For Love's quietly devastating ending scene explained.